NINE COMPELLING REASONS TO ENTER
- Join The Growing Windpower Monthly Awards Community
Getting involved in Windpower Monthly’s innovative awards will mean your company’s valuable input into the global wind sector will be featured in Windpower Monthly’s Awards’ Focus coverage. Staff will be motivated by seeing your company involved with the top players in the sector by a recognised brand that has been operating in the wind sector for more than 35 years.
- Win A Place On The Category Shortlist
A shortlisted entry will be awarded a Windpower Monthly Awards 2018 Logo Accreditation. This can be used for the year to gold stamp your product or work and highlight the importance and value of your entry. Grab this opportunity to use the stamp as a powerful selling tool for your business, helping you market to potential customers as one of the leaders in the global wind power field.
- Online coverage of all shortlisted entries will include a Windpower Monthly Awards’ Spotlight interview with the Windpower Monthly editorial team. It will be available online and in Windpower Monthly magazine and featured in Windpower Monthly’s Awards’ Hub.
The new, innovative Windpower Monthly’s Awards Hub will operate year round promoting examples of best practice, cutting-edge research and demonstrating the future developments of those operating in
the wind-power sector. Inclusion will give your company the opportunity to be seen as best in class, whether it be in technical innovation and development, staff support or managing planning and environmental issues. This will be a powerful selling point for your business, helping you to market to potential customers as a leader in your field.
- By making the shortlist your company has the chance to speak at future Windpower Monthly events (subject to relevant opportunity and speaker slot availability).
- Being shortlisted means a representative from your company will be considered as a judge in future awards.
Overall Category Winner - The Rewards
- Winning a Windpower Monthly Award in 2018 will provide you with a Windpower Monthly Awards Trophy and a Windpower Monthly Award Winners Logo Accreditation for use throughout the year. You can use this to promote your win throughout the industry.
- Full detailed interview - full in depth interview by Windpower Monthly editorial staff to be incorporated into the downloadable PDF Winners' brochure from the Windpower Monthly Awards Hub. With the global recognition of the WIndpower Monthly brand stamped on your PDF it can be used as a valuable press release to promote your win and share your achievements with peers and customers. The feature will be promoted via Windpower Monthly’s daily bulletin going to the paid subscription audience.
- As a winner your company has the chance to speak at future Windpower Monthly events (subject to relevant opportunity and speaker slot availability).
- As a winner a representative from your company will be considered as a judge in future awards.